Thursday, January 31, 2008

Obama Heads to Arizona

Yesterday was a great day! I covered Presidential hopeful Barack Obama's rally here in Arizona. The turnout was great and the experience was once in a life time. I was in the affiliate and network media section and just felt on top of the world! I officially feel like a real journalist. People are staring to look at me like a journalist, not a college student anymore. It is such a great feeling!

His speech focused on change, hope and unity in America. The energy was very upbeat and positive. I am getting so excited for the election- it really is something so amazing, its truly going to make history forever! I feel so blessed to be a part of something so historic. I will be following the election until the very end- please vote! Have a voice.

Obama in Arizona
http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/azhome

No comments: