Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hang in there

Well it seems like just yesterday I was sitting in this very spot in my house writing a post about the weekend...and it's already Thursday! (Time flies) Everything is finally happening for me and I couldn't be more excited.

I have been thinking about how weird some things are in life. And one that I would like to share with you about my life... I have a friend that is going into the same field of work as me, I mention her a few times in my postings, but we share a lot of our trials, triumphs and stories together about this very difficult business. She is a senior in college and I have already graduated. The thing is she met a news reporter at her internship a few years ago and her name is Karen Schaler. Karen has really helped my friend in so many ways. My friend is already ten steps ahead of me and she is still in school. At first, I was very envious until my friend introduced me to Karen, and my life too begun to change. Although I am already graduated and thought I would have a job already. I feel like this was supposed to happen this way. Karen was supposed to enter my life when I was getting fed up and let down. For whatever reason, she just was. Now I have a plan and goals for myself. She didn't give me any breaks, it was all up to me, but she gave me the inspiration I needed.

So I want everyone who is struggling, angry, upset, depressed, fed up, whatever you are feeling about life or finding a job, hang in there! I promise that it just works out. It might not be the way you had anticipated, but it just works out!

No comments: