Sunday, October 28, 2007

San Diego Wildfires

I have family in San Diego and with the wild fires blazing, I have to say it is very devastating that something so destructive has taken a city down in just a few short days. I was watching the news and it really is just pain sad- I hate watching things destroy peoples lives, especially knowing there is nothing I can do. My prayers go out to all the people, fire fighters, families, pets, and the entire city of San Diego.

A billion dollars in damage and seven reported dead. Not to mention the 1800 homes lost in the blaze. And still thousands more are still in danger of being destroyed.

Thank you to all the firefighters who are risking and saving lives!
Take a look at how much damage has been done.

http://signonsandiego.com/firemap/

No comments: