Saturday, October 13, 2007

Life on Track

This weekend I have been working on some stories...

I met with the Maricopa District Supervisor, Don Stapley, yesterday regarding the Arizona Meth Project. I have to tell you that meth is a very devastating drug that is creeping up on our youth. I have really hit the ground running with stories, working on one almost every weekend. I have been so blessed to have the chance to still work on stories and improve my talents day by day. My future endeavor is going to be illegal immigrants here in Arizona. I am trying to find an actual illegal to interview... and get their perspective on coming to the United States. That should be a great story- keep you posted of my progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are great! Keep up the good work. I know your deram job awaits you. Your a great reporter Kristina.