Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shaping Up

The 2008 Presidential Debates have begun and they are getting down to the nitty-gritty. I have been doing my best to follow the candidate's and the polls. I hope that you are all watching and thinking about who you are voting for! It's a BIG ONE!!

I begin working at the Senate tomorrow and I cannot tell you how excited I am. I have been waiting a long time to get into a news room and get my feet wet. I have already thought of a million stories and am praying John McCain goes past the primary election- so I can hopefully score an interview and represent Arizona to its best degree. I have been super busy, that explains why I have not posted in a while, preparing for the Senate.

On a side note... It's the New Year and I know that 2008 has a lot in store, for everyone! And I have to say looking back on 2007, a lot happened, and I feel like it was a tough year for a lot of people. I hope that the economy and the world starts shaping up. Happy New Year and New Beginnings!

No comments: